Crooked House Theatre Actors Forum
Crooked House Theatre Website
Forum Home Forum Home > Actors' Forum > Non-acting theatre related work
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for producer - Profit Share

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for producer - Profit Share
    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 at 11:59pm
I am looking for a producer to work with me on my project. The project is called 'Children of Lir: The Journey Through The Curse'. This is my own unique adapted of the well-known Irish Myth. It focuses on the trials and tribulations the characters face as they journey through their curse and reach for the light. Firstly, it is a book written through prose poetry and illustrated with my own paintings. I will be starting this project off as a book launch/book tour, accompanied by a dramatic reading. I am currently designing a theatrical production that includes a sound and lighting installation based on my own adaptation. I am looking for a producer who can understand me and my project and who can therefore represent it efficiently. All fees wiIl be based on profit share until the project starts earning enough to cover a salary. I would like to find a producer who is willing to take me and this project on, who is willing to spend the time on this project. The role of the producer on this project is: management of business affairs related to the project, marketing management, networking, booking venues, touring management, management of press release. If you are interested in learning more about the project and me,.my email is joannaryanpurcell@gmail.com. Very many thanks, Joanna.

Post Reply Post Reply